Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Introduction and waiting

Hello!

I'm Allison and I'm a future missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. :)
Although I've done everything in my power to rush it, I have not yet received my call. I guess Heavenly Father has a time for everything and He knows when the right time is for me to receive my call.
It should be here any day now and I will post it here as soon as I get it! :)

While I am away (to wherever the heck I get sent) my sister, Heidi, will be posting to my blog for me.
She's a lot better than me at keeping up on this kind of stuff anyways, so it'll probably be more organized when she takes over. :) 


Just a little background

My father served a mission in the Chile, Concepcion Mission 1989-1991
My older brother was called to serve in the Lima, Peru North Mission in 2012, but because of some sketchy circumstances he was transferred to the Quito, Ecuador mission where he has been serving as Assistant to the President. He will return home December 2nd, 2014. (6 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!)
My boyfriend is leaving to serve in the Stockholm, Sweden Mission January 7, 2015.



Since both my dad and brother went Spanish-speaking, I would LOVE to learn Spanish as well. But really anywhere sunny is where I hope to be! 

My top choices (if I could choose) would be
Chile
Australia
India
Arizona
Florida
Puerto Rico


I can't wait to go home and check the mail today!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment