Monday, December 8, 2014

Things are startin' to get crazy!!!

CHRISTIAN'S HOME!!! On Tuesday, December 2nd, my oldest brother Christian returned home from his 25-months full time mission which was served in Peru and then Ecuador.



He has so many crazy stories and has such a great knowledge of the gospel that I'm so excited to get. And-  suprise suprise!- He's engaged!! My brother proposed to Emily, who has waited for him, on Thursday morning (even though they already had a date picked out and had planned the wedding). They are to be married in the San Diego Temple on January 31st.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now that the excited of last week is over, it's time for me to pack up and finish preparing to enter the mission field in the Michigan Detroit Mission.
I have been participating in a pilot online skype MTC program with 99 other new missionaries with brother Cuadra who has been teaching me from Provo. We have a few lessons left to go over in Preach My Gospel and will finish Wednesday the 10th.

I will be set apart as a full-time missionary on Thursday night and my mother will be my first companion until my parents drop me off at the Detroit Mission office at 10am on Friday.

Like I said, Heidi will be keep up my blog while I'm off. She'll do her best to post in a timely manner so everyone can keep up and know what's going on in the mission and receive updates concerning my mission call that I will receive after two transfers in the Detroit mission.




No comments:

Post a Comment